Yahoo mail email is the best and most using email service throughout the web. It offers a wide verity of features for free and it is owned by the search engine company Yahoo. Yahoo is known for its products Yahoo News, Yahoo Search, Yahoo Directory, Yahoo Groups and more. One can access all of these services by having a single email address from Yahoo. We have to complete Yahoo mail sign up for getting a new Yahoo email address. If you are new to this Ymail email service and don’t have one then you will be beneficial with a below given clear guide. Go through step by step guide to create Yahoo mail account at www.yahoomail.com.
Yahoo Mail sign up for New Email Account at www.yahoo.com
- Just launch any web browser on your PC. Now, type URL yahoomail.com or mail.yahoo.com and press enter to reach Yahoo mail email web portal.
- Once you have landed on the home page or login page of Ymail take a look at the bottom right corner there you will be seen a text labeled “Sign Up”. Click on it to initiate the registration process.
- Succeeding with the previous step we will get and application form or we can say email registration form. Here we need to enroll ourselves to get an email ID.
- Start the Yahoo mail sign up procedure by filling the foremost field with first and last names of yours. Example: Acton and Taylor.
- The very next step after name field is about the email address. Here you need to choose an email address. This addy ( Email address) will be unique for everyone. Choose an email address that suits you. If you clearly notice, you will see an option below to the email ID field with text saying “I’d rather use my own email address”. If you go with this option then you will be allowed to use your own email address that means if you have other email address like Gmail, Hotmail, Yandex or other you can use it as your Yahoo email address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org . Instead of that, we can go with the default option to create an email address with Yahoo domain. Example: email@example.com .
Note: When someone asks your Yahoo email ID we ought to give an email address that is chosen in this field. Yahoo has millions of users over the world which is why you will definitely face difficulty while finding a unique email ID. In such instance, we can add numbers and special characters to get a similar email address with little changes.
- Now, we have to act very carefully because we are at Password field. The password is everything for an email address. Because, if someone knows your password along with Yahoo email ID or if it is predictable then it will be too worse that they can do whatever they want to do with your email ID. Choose a password in a manner that should not be possible for guesswork. Security of password could be achieved by using lowercase and capital letters along with numbers and special characters while choosing it.
Note: Password must be 8 to 30 characters long. The blue line will be the indication for a strong password and red for weak.
- It is time to add some security and recovery method to your Yahoo email account. Your mobile phone number will be asked in the phone number field. It is very important to provide a correct phone number with country code because same will be verified later. In case if you forgot your password then you can recover your account by verifying mobile number given during registration.
- In the date of birth, field chooses your birth date, month and year from drop downs.
- Now, select Gender. If you are male select male else female. If you don’t want to answer then you may omit it because this field is optional.
- After all, fields are completed, thoroughly go through Terms and Privacy. If you are agreed to terms and privacy then click on “Continue” we will be redirected to the verification page.
- Finally, verify your mobile phone by receiving the verification code from Yahoo mail service via SMS or Call. Enter verification code in the given box and tap on submit.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed Yahoo mail sign up procedure. Now, you can send and receive emails from your account. Login into your account at www.yahoomail.com with security credentials email id or username and password. For further queries reach me via the comment section.